Dubai off plan projects is an extremely successful option when buying real estate in UAE. Following are some of the reasons why the off plan projects are so beneficial to Dubai property investors.
- These projects offer investors the facility to buy at the lowest possible price and receive maximum returns on investment.
- Many investors receive excellent rental income while keeping their property for a number of years.
- Few avoid the cost of actually owning the property, cash in on the capital growth and sell the contract prior to project completion.
In today’s economy, investing in an off plan project will have few advantages over committing for a complete investment on the ready property. Few reasons why investing on Dubai off plan projects is a more attractive opportunity.
- Increase ROI: Due to the market dynamics, the price of the property generally rises as the construction is finished. A key factor about the project one invested which was under construction and now finished and ready for the investor to move in, it means that the already invested and incremented price by which the investor can earn excellent returns from selling the property to another purchaser.
- Fix Price: Buying the property at today’s price by just paying the small portion of the full price throughout the construction phase allows the investor to enjoy the gratitude of the property’s total value. Which means together with the high ROI’s and affordable payment plans, off plan properties in Dubai are considered tremendously profitable investments, it was generally considered a high risk to invest in the Emirate’s off plan properties because of disreputable nature of property developers and a number of undelivered projects. But now due to the stringent laws and regulations set by Dubai Government for protecting the interest of the investors the risk has been completely mitigated.
- Minimal Risk: If the off plan developer offers a payable schedule such as 70% as payable at the time of handover in that case any potential risk is borne by them. For the developer it’s now compulsory to complete the project.
Latest Dubai off plan projects
- ACT Tower 1 & 2 – Opera District Downtown
- Polo Residences
- The Floating Seahorse – St. Petersburg Island
- The Sustainable City – Dubailand
- Bellevue Towers 1 & 2
- Lila Villas – Arabian Ranches
- Acacia at Park Heights
- Yasmin Villas – Arabian Ranches
- Azure Residences in Palm Jumeirah
- Azalea Villas – Arabian Ranches
- Samara Villas – Arabian Ranches
- Manazel Al Khor at Culture Village
- The Beach at Navitas
- Properties in Harbour Views – Dubai Creek
- Akoya Imagine
- Marquise Square
- Crystal Residences Jumeirah Village Circle
- Marasi Business Bay
- IL Primo Dubai Opera District
- Langham Place Downtown
The real estate developers offer Dubai off plan property to the market as the mean to finance their development construction where the investor is offered with the lowest possible price and easy installment plan.